Each year we strive to support a wide variety of projects and programs implemented by impactful non-profit organizations throughout Central New Jersey. We are fortunate to have achieved that goal this year. From specialized social service agencies to iconic, dedicated local museums, our award recipients for Fiscal Year 2014 represent the diverse interests of The Foundation as well as its focused educational mission. We are proud to be sponsoring their work.
- Anderson House (Whitehouse Station, Hunterdon County)
- CASA SHaW (Washington, Warren County)
- Cancer Support Community of Central New Jersey (Bedminster, Somerset County)
- The Red Mill Museum Village (Clinton, Hunterdon County)
- Riding with HEART (Pittstown, Hunterdon County)
- The United Way of Hunterdon County (Flemington, Hunterdon County)